Wednesday 5 March 2008

My Health

Well I have a few health issues going on in my life and they get me down sometime. So having Seasonal Affected Disorder doesn't really help much. I am feeling much better today though.

I could sit here and write down everything that is medically wrong with me but that would just make me feel worse and make you depressed. Needless to say I wont be doing that.

What I will say is my voice really is this gravelly and nothing is going to change. That will make some people happy

The E.N.T. school Boy doctor (god I'm getting old) says that my chocking and coughing is all psychosomatic and I have to fix it myself. HOW?

Dr Jennings is back WooT I will see her soon and ask if she knows how I go about retraining my mind, also I will ask her if I can I start back a the gym, I have missed doing my exercise, I feel so fat and lazy.

I haven't even bother to do any measurement as I just know they will be bad.

No comments: